Monday 5 April 2010

Tea-time

Norwegian designer Astrid Hanssens hand crafted silver and glass jewellery line is as irresistible as chocolate cupcakes are that time of the month. The thought of wearing something that's as perishable as a cake and as fragile (how fast would it not break if trying to do manual labour whilst wearing it?), is decadent in the best kind of way. The line that mainly consists of candy and fruit bracelets, necklaces and earrings also, for some reason, contains neon orange moose cuff links...
Is it meant to be a clever comment on the extremes of fashion, or just cute?
In any case after this Easter's candy binge I wish I had been able to indulge in this instead...

The brand name, Astrids Glass, tells me this is a glass-designer, but I have not been able to find out anything more about this, as I'm sure, lovely person. For now, all I can tell you is that these pieces are for sale in Tjallamalla, Stockholm.










No comments: